Tulip Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hope u can learn something from this story

+2
Tulip
MaRiAm
6 posters

Go down

I hope u can learn something from this story Empty I hope u can learn something from this story

Post by MaRiAm Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:17 am

There was a boy who was always losing his temper. His father gave him a bag full of nails and said to him, “My son, I want you to hammer a nail into our garden fence every time you need to direct your anger against something and you lose your temper.”

So the son started to follow his father’s advice. On the first day he hammered in 37 nails, but getting the nails into the fence was not easy, so he started trying to control himself when he got angry. As the days went by, he was hammering in less nails, and within weeks he was able to control himself and was able to refrain from getting angry and from hammering nails. He came to his father and told him what he had achieved. His father was happy with his efforts and said to hi “But now, my son, you have to take out a nail for every day that you do not get angry.”

The son started to take out the nails for each day that he did not get angry, until there were no nails left in the fence.

He came to his father and told him what he had achieved. His father took him to the fence and said, “My son, you have done well, but look at these holes in the fence. This fence will never be the same again.” Then he adde “When you say things in a state of anger, they leave marks like these holes on the hearts of others. You can stab a person and withdraw the knife but it doesn’t matter how many times you say ‘I’m sorry,’ because the wound will remain.

والان مع ترجمةالقصة باللغةالعربية

كان هناك ولد عصبي وكان يفقد صوابه بشكل مستمر فأحضر له والده كيساً مملوءاً بالمسامير وقال له :

يا بني أريدك أن تدق مسماراً في سياج حديقتنا الخشبي كلما اجتاحتك موجة غضب وفقدت أعصابك

وهكذا بدأ الولد بتنفيذ نصيحة والده ....

فدق في اليوم الأول 37 مسماراً ، ولكن إدخال المسمار في السياج لم يكن سهلاً .

فبدأ يحاول تمالك نفسه عند الغضب ، وبعدها وبعد مرور أيام كان يدق مسامير أقل ، وفي أسابيع تمكن من ضبط نفسه ، وتوقف عن الغضب وعن دق المسامير ، فجاء والده وأخبره بإنجازه ففرح الأب بهذا التحول ، وقال له : ولكن عليك الآن يا بني استخراج مسمار لكل يوم يمر عليك لم تغضب فيه .

وبدأ الولد من جديد بخلع المسامير في اليوم الذي لا يغضب فيه حتى انتهى من المسامير في السياج .

فجاء إلى والده وأخبره بإنجازه مرة أخرى ، فأخذه والده إلى السياج وقال له : يا بني أحسنت صنعاً ، ولكن انظر الآن إلى تلك الثقوب في السياج ، هذا السياج لن يكون كما كان أبداً ، وأضاف :

عندما تقول أشياء في حالة الغضب فإنها تترك آثاراً مثل هذه الثقوب في نفوس الآخرين .

تستطيع أن تطعن الإنسان وتُخرج السكين ولكن لا يهم كم مرة تقول : أنا آسف لأن الجرح سيظل هناك .

MaRiAm
MaRiAm

Female Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Back to top Go down

I hope u can learn something from this story Empty Re: I hope u can learn something from this story

Post by Tulip Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:31 pm

thnx ya mariam, i really wish we can hold ourselves whn we gt angry
Tulip
Tulip
Founder & Administrator

Female Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2007-05-26

Back to top Go down

I hope u can learn something from this story Empty Re: I hope u can learn something from this story

Post by IonFox Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:03 pm

Sob7an Allah ya Mariam ba2aly weeek 3amal afakar fel Story dy.........i read it before bas fe baly ba2alha fatra...............

Thanks Smile
IonFox
IonFox
Forum Consultant
Forum Consultant

Male Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by metwally Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:44 pm

thx ya marim bs ma3lesh ana men el no3 elly low 7ad ally sr 3ady ya3ny 5alas we should be strong

metwally

Male Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by MaRiAm Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:11 pm

@tulipa:i hope so that too, thnxxx ya gamila Smile

@ion:i think enha tst72 enna nfkr feha fe3ln , thnxxx ya Ion , u r welcome Smile

@metwally:sr? de y3ny sorry wla eih , 3amtn thnxx 4 ur reply
MaRiAm
MaRiAm

Female Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by nana2010 Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:33 pm

because the wound will remain.
not all the time not from every one the more he is close the more it is hard

really great one mariom
thnxxxx sweety
nana2010
nana2010

Female Number of posts : 435
Location : 5od ymen fe shmeen we emshy 3ala toool baaas hena toht 5alas ...wa howa el matlob lol
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by memoking Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:48 pm

metwally wrote:thx ya marim bs ma3lesh ana men el no3 elly low 7ad ally sr 3ady ya3ny 5alas we should be strong
ah abedaleeel 7'ena2t el metro ya basha
memoking
memoking
Top Topics Starter
 Top Topics Starter

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by memoking Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:49 pm

@ mariam very nice one w akter 7aga ana badaye2 mnha haya di
sa3at el wa7ed mesh baye2dar yemsk nafsooo bs el 7amdollah 3alla kol she2
memoking
memoking
Top Topics Starter
 Top Topics Starter

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down